I created this layout for a challenge over at the Pagemaps blog here and for sharing over at Little Scraps of Heaven FB page.here
The Pagemaps challenge was to create a layout based on a sketch and use a mixture of printed papers, I love mixing printed papers and used quite a variety from my stash, (have no idea what brand any of them are other than pretty) I used a LSHD file they offered free if you created a project with it, hope they don't mind me being a little late, other products are cardstock, embossed with a variety of embossing folders, (title & hearts), stickles, EK Success label punch, scalloped scissor, EK Sucess border punch, corner heart punch, SVG cutting files Heart balloon cutting file found here, and the title I created in Silhouette Studio with a free font from somewhere.
Layout features 2 of my beautiful nieces, Aren't they the cutest?

No comments:
Post a Comment