Monday, June 3, 2013

Rachel layout

My tiny niece Rachel is quite the handful, but it would be hard not to scrap pictures of the adorable happy little rascal, She loves being outside more than anything,
I created my layout with Cloud9 paper and colored cardstock, The smaller background is actually stamped with a homemade foam stamp, The tickets are from a set by Autumn Leaves, The tag is a Cricut die-cut, The humming bird die-cut is a cutting file from I Scrap Design here, if you have a cutting machine this is a worthy site to check out, Ileana's files are the best, even if they look complicated the fit and come together so easily, and they cut beautifully,
I created the title from some old die-cut letters which I layered a few times and applied glitter, the large R comes from a Cloud9 collection, The butterfly stickers are from my stash as is the twine, The layout is based on a Page Maps sketch, I love the cloths line picture line on the top of the design, I'm going to add 2 more pictures at the bottom.
I'm entering this layout in a Anything goes with ribbon and Twine layout over at a new blog I found http://www.craftindesertdivas.com/, and I'm also going to be sharing it over at the Visual design gallery here as a design team project, I've been a horrible DT member lately, I do hope Ileana over at I scrap Designs haven't given up on me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a very pretty layout!!!!!! I love the colors.....I wanted to say THANK YOU so very much for your very sweet comment you left on my blog...I'm thrilled you enjoy the files and I do wish you a very blessed weekend!!!!

Paper Compulsions said...

Great LO. She is so cute. They are exhausting at that age but so much fun. Love the hummingbird.