The owl cutting file comes from http://www.littlescrapsofheavendesigns.com/ it was a freebie they once offered. The diploma from the other box comes from http://www.kadoodlebugdesigns.com/category_18/1.00-Title-Patterns.htm. Paper is Me and My Big Ideas. The chocolates are also handmade.
My sister and I took on the task of decorating, I decided to use an owl theme, Together we came up with this, using an owl file from http://www.misskatecuttables.com/index.php, the books are a cutting file from another site that I not sure is still out there, I think they were called Casey's Angels. they offered their files as freebies. I kind of altered the file to my own liking, and added the words, the original file kind of just gives you an outline. The font we used comes from the Cricut cartridge Jasmine.My mom made the cakes for the grad's using the same MissKateCutables owl image. I added the diploma from the KBD file.





No comments:
Post a Comment