Sunday, June 30, 2013

Grandpa layout

I created this layout using Graphic 45 papers from the curtain calls collection, all the papers even the pieced establishments are created with Curtain calls papers except for the glitter white and gold used on the hearts and doves, other establishments are metal establishments, brad, ribbon, and bling flourishes.
This is the first time I've gotten the nerve to scarp my grandpa ever since we lost him 3 years ago, it's still hard to believe he's gone. My grandpa was a very special and amazing person, there was very little he couldn't do, make or create with his hands. His strong faith in the Lord has and always been an inspiration to all of us in the family. His passing left a huge hole that can never be filled.
I'm entering this layout in a sketch challenge over at Pagemaps here.

1 comment:

Melny said...

Love this<3 So special:')