I created this card using a cutting file from the lovely Penny Duncan Creations blog. here When I saw this challenge for a Father's day card on http://cutitupchallenges.blogspot.ca/ I just had to try out this cutting file. Lately it seems that I've been crafting so much with cutting files that I'm neglecting my stamps, so for this project I also forced myself to use stamps, the bird is from Imaginace, the branch is from a Colorbok collection. I finished off my card with raffia, all cards layers and the card are cut using the cutting file from Penny's card files.

3 comments:
A beautiful card with such lovely details...
Thank you for playing at Cut It Up Challenges.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
What a pretty card! I love the delicate branch. Thank you for joining us at Cut it Up Challenges!
Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com
Beautiful card! Love the shape. Thanks for joining us at CIU!
Tami
Post a Comment