I created this layout of my little niece using various cutting files from different places.
The super cute clouds & raindrops as well as the cute bear are from http://www.ppbndesigns.com/
The Cloud with the sun and title are from http://designsoncloud9.com/
The journal block is from I Scrap Designs over at Visual design services. here
I used various papers from my stash, kind of keeping it with my pictures theme colors of grey and pink, I added a soft splash of blue for more color, I was going to keep it all pink and grey but somehow the blue work its self in. I used a number of different embossing folders on my die-cuts and papers. mostly the swirls by Cuddlebug. I embossed the bottom grey peice, sanded it and picked up the white with grey and pink ink.
I used glossy effects on my raindrops to bring more realism and used glimmer mist on my flourishes.
I'm going to be entering this into a contest over at Page Maps called Boy-girl challenge.

No comments:
Post a Comment