Monday, April 6, 2015

Wild Beauty

I created this layout of my cute nieces being goofy, They messed up their hair and posed for the camara.
For my layout I used a number of different papers mostly just odds from my stash, I think the base sheet is My Minds eye, but not sure,
I cut a number of Little scraps of Heaven Designs cutting files, http://www.littlescrapsofheavendesigns.com/ "My Wonderland" for the frame, both dolls' bodies, 1 face, "Bad Hair Day" for the hair on both dolls, 1 face, and the brush and comb, I also used LSHD "Heart Frame,
The flower strip comes from a Colorbok speciality pack, I cut the strip from a full sheet. Font I created in DS with a free font, and tag and mats were also created in DS.
I distressed all my edges to go along with my wild hair look.
I'm going to be entering this in the sketch challenge over at "Stuck on You Sketches" March 27 challenge, http://stuckonusketches.blogspot.ca/2015/03/march-27-sketch-reveal.html

here is the sketch

2 comments:

Carole Wright said...

Hi beautiful indeed, I love your version of our sketch, thank you so much for joining us this month at stuckonusketches x

Diane said...

What a fun idea and design.

Hugs Diane