Yesterday Tricia over at Little Scraps of Heaven offered us this super cute freebie, I was looking at it and wondered "when am I ever gonna use this cute silly little frog," but today I came up with this idea for a shaker card, It seems to take forever to get it right, it just didn't seem to want to look right no mater what I did, in the end I decided to just put it together and it'll be what it'll be, and off all things it actually turned out all right.
I used Kraft cardstock for my base, embossed it with a critters Fiskar's embossing plate, inked it with black, the bottom mat is a shimmery DCWV paper from the Birthday Stack, I used a die-cut ribbon slider for my sentiment box and cut some little dragonfly shadows from the Little Scraps of Heaven Designs, "Little Buggers" file, and of course the frog is LSHDs "Silly Frog".
I'm entering this in the Cut it Up "Kraft, Black+ 1 other color" challenge, found here
I'm also entering it in the Craftin Desert Diva's Shaker Linky Party here
6 comments:
I love how it came together! Your frog looks so friendly, too. He reminds me of people who wave at you from the side of the road as you're driving by. :)
Thanks for joining us for our Kraft + Black + 1 Other Color challenge at Cut it Up!
Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com
I love how it came together! Your frog looks so friendly, too. He reminds me of people who wave at you from the side of the road as you're driving by. :)
Thanks for joining us for our Kraft + Black + 1 Other Color challenge at Cut it Up!
Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com
Now this is so darn cute!! I love this froggie shaker!! Thanks so much for joining our Shaker Project Linky Party at Craftin Desert Diva's!!
DT Tina
How fabulous! That frog is too cute! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Craftin Desert Divas Shaker Card Linky Party. Hope to see you again soon :)
michelle (Craftin Desert Divas DT)
Purple Monkey Moments
This is such a fun ad super cute shaker card !!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin' Desert Divas !!!! Hope you will join us again !!
Hugs,
Mayra DTM
This card is so much fun. Love the frog!! Thanks for linking up at Craftin Desert Divas!!
Kathy
Craftin Desert Divas Design Team
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment