Thursday, April 23, 2015

Thinking of You card

Today I'm sharing a card I created using a Little Scraps of Heaven Designs sketch and cutting files, (Dove & My Paper Garden vol.2), If you've never checked out LSHD and have a cutting machine, be sure to, the files are super cute and so worth it, easy to assemble and can be used so many ways. There is also a super cute freebie each week, so don't miss out. http://www.littlescrapsofheavendesigns.com/
I love how my card turned out, I created the background by stamping a white sheet with 2 different flower stamps in pink and gold, I then spayed it with purple and a mix of red and blue mist, Love how that turned out, I cut it in strips and sewed to my card, top panel is embossed with a Cuddlebug embossing folder,

I'm entering this in the Red Carpet Studio, Fields of Dreams challenge, where you create your own unique background. here


1 comment:

Wyvern said...

What a great card! I really like that background paper you created, too! I love that you had the courage to cut it into strips. Sometimes that not so easy to do! The effect is beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing your work at Red Carpet Studios!
Angela