Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter Card

My last Easter card of the Season, Made this one for my brother and sister-in-law, I acutally made this card for a challenge Miss Kate Cuttables had on her facebook page, but my sister told me it was a flop, lol, so I pretty much remade it, I hope it looks better now,
For this card I used Miss Kate's Cuttable files...."Summer backgrounds" Easter words, and Easter Eggs". When I remade it I added some glitter and a pink bow, I cut the chocolate bunnies from the Easter 2010 Cricut Cartridge,
I'm entering this in the "Easter Challenge" over at the http://www.fantabulouscricut.blogspot.ca/
and the "Anything goes" challenge over at http://www.craftindesertdivas.com

3 comments:

Nanne said...

Such a cute card.. Thank you for sharing with us girls over at CDD
Hugs
Nanné CDD DTM

Donna K said...

Your last card of the season is a beauty! I didn't send any of the cards I made this year out in the mail...shame on me! Thanks for sharing with us at Craftin Desert Diva's!

Karla Yungwirth said...

Your card is so sweet! Love the colours and the way you combined the cuts! Thanks so much for joining us at FCCB!