I've been feeling pretty under the weather lately, can't seem to shake this flu bug that caught hold of me, I can't do much but I do force myself to scrap sometimes, there is so much to do and so little time. lol
This is a layout I created for my sister's wedding album, the wedding preparations,
I used the Current Stuck on U sketches sketch for my layout, Papers are DCWV, Prima, and some random ones from my stash, Cutting files use are from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs....."Little Buggers" for the jar and flower stems...."Elements Collection" for the banners, large background flower mat....."Large Hearts Mat" downsized for my little circle mat...."My Paper Garden vol.2" for the daisys....and "3D Butterfly". And of course I used my wonderful Cricut Explore to cut all that out,
I'm going to be entering this in the current sketch challenge over at StuckOnUSketches.com here
3 comments:
What a beautiful take on our sketch challenge.
Thank you for sharing this with us girls over at SOUS
hugs
Nanné
Such a lovely layout! Thanks for linking us up at SOUS!
Wow, I love spring! Thanks for using our sketch.
Eli (Stuck On U Sketches)
Post a Comment