I wanted to share a couple of Easter cards I created using Little Scraps of Heaven's Designs files, go here.
First one features a beautiful cutting file called "Lamb of God" I love this file, it had so many possibilities, I've made 2 different cards, both with the same file yet totally different,
Top one also uses a frame from a file called "Stitched frames" and the 2nd one features a frame from "Fancy Photo collection".
This one features a file called "Jelly Bean Bunny" "grass border" "Scalloped wave border" and the cross from "Lamb of God', I used this card to represent the deeper meaning of Easter yet still featuring a child's fantasy.
My last card is a Spring and Easter theme combined, I love this cute "Rain boots" file from LSHD, here I also used one of the frames from the "Stitched frames" set.
No comments:
Post a Comment