Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Your are my Sunshine shaker card

I created this card for my nieces 5th Birthday next week, she loves Tinkerbell and I know she will just love this shaker card,
I'm entering this card into this weeks Movement challenge over at the Silhouette blog. here
For this challenge I decided to create a shaker card, it started out using the You are my sunshine notecard Silhouette cutting file, I covered the back of the words with tape and applied glitter, cut the sun's rays with metallic gold paper and hand cut a layer of foam using the shape as a template, I layered it all together with clear film and a printed mat, placing sequins in between the foam and top and bottom layers,
#cricut #imadeit

The flowers are cut using an original Silhouette cutting file, the flourish is a die-cut and the Tinkerbell is stamped on clear film colored with markers. I added rhinestones to the flower centers to finish my card. I'm really amazed at how well my card turned out.

No comments: