I created this sweet baby girl card for the following challenges.
My Creative Time Designer challenge here
and Red Carpet studio's action wobbles card challenge here
For my card I used a number of cardstocks and papers from my stash, fiber, Cuddlebug baby dies for the bottle and baby cuts, the stork stamps is from Forever in Time and the baby sentiment is from Tanner Bell Designs, the banner die-cut is a cricut cut. The baby die-cut is propped up with an action wobble.
I really like how my card turned out, this is the first time I've ever used an action wobble,

5 comments:
Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Red Carpet Studio this week.
This card is completely adorable! You did a great job on it.
How sweet! Love those fibers! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)
OMG ADORABLE,AWESOME job!!!Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time/Designer Challenge!!!:)
What a sweet card! Thanks for playing along with us at Red Carpet Studio.
Post a Comment