Saturday, July 13, 2013

I Scrap Designs Projects

I created this card for my friend over at I scrap Designs, she sells beautiful Cutting files here.http://www.visualdesignsbychris.com/store/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=22
for my card I used this beautiful journal cutting file found here and a digi cut from Kreative Cuts, a facebook group I sometimes join for challenges,
I love these beautiful journal cards and there's quite a few in the set, so you get a great deal.
I used lined paper for the cards background which I crinkled and distressed with Tim Holtz distress ink, a flourish stamp and some bling.
For this fun layout of my adorable niece I also used one of the journal cards, this time I used it for journaling,
I also used cuttings from Paper Peicings by Nicki and Cloud 9 Designs. The flourish and Love tab are also cutting files but I don't know where I picked those up.

No comments: