Christmas in July? Who whats to think of Christmas already? Yet so many sites are having Christmas in July challenges, and there are so many beautiful new Christmas collections out there,
I created this card with this cute little puppy from Kadoodle Bug cutting designs found here for a challenge over at Cut it Up blog spot. here. I'm going to be entering this card into their Christmas in July challenge as well as a similar challenge on Kadoodle Bug's facebook page.
I used KBD's Birthday Puppy file which I converted into a Christmas puppy with a santa hat and bubble from another file, used a shaped card cut with my cricut, twine, some stickers and a small stamp.

2 comments:
What an adorable Santa puppy! Great card! I'm glad you joined us at Cut it Up Challenges for our Christmas in July challenge!
Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com
Super Duper Cute!! LOVE it!
New Follower
Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M (my blog)♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
Post a Comment