I decided to take the 10 minute challenge over at Pretty pink Posh blog spot. here
Each week they host a 10 minute challenge where they give you a color palette and ask you to try and create a card or project in 10 minutes, I didn't believe that I could manage it, it seems to take me so long to do my projects, I always put so much care into each one, but I found that I could!
I can't say the same for gathering the supplies, or deciding what to create, I was going to do a tag, but then decided on a card, good thing they let you gather your supplies before clocking yourself.
It took me 9min 32 seconds, actually it took 8 minutes 32 seconds but I realized I forgot to add my bow so I quickly added it, and still had some time left, but I added the minute just to be fair,
I used some Printed cardstock from my stash, colored cardstocks, ribbon and a printed poem, the border is cut with a Sizzix die, and the rose and tag are cut using Spellbinders dies.
This is my collection of supplies before starting, opps forgot to add the ribbon to the pile here as well.

3 comments:
Love that rose and how you made this card Karee.
Thanks for playing with us in the 10 Minute Craft Dash.
Beautiful card and sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us in the 10 Minute Craft Dash and hope to see you agein.
Lovely card!
Thanks for playing along with the 10 Minute Craft Dash!
Post a Comment