Saturday, February 4, 2017

New cards

I can't believe we are already in the second month of the year! It seems that time goes by so fast, especially when you have a pile of to-do-lists you want to get done. lol.
I have however found time to craft anyway, who cares about chores when there's crafting to be done, lol
Here are some of my most recent projects, 
Sunshine girl card, die cut is a cutting file from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs, LSHD link
Papers are from the DCWV "Birthday Wishes stack" I added a few flower sequins for a little bling,
This one uses a digi stamp from LSHD, isn't it the cutest? I colored it using pencil crayons, my dream is to one day own a high quality pencil set, but till then I'll have to do the best I can with my Crayola pencils.
Papers are from a small "Forever in time" pack, I also added a few sequins this time hearts for some bling.
Here I used a Die Cutting Diva's digi stamp called "Kissing Birds". I added some heart stamped images behind the birds. I used ink sprays, stamps and a mask to create the scalloped die-cut circle in the background, papers used are Recollections from Micheals, card is from a DCWV box set. 
Until Next Time
Kara

No comments: