Cards are one of my most favorite projects to make, they give me the change to try out so many cool techniques and ideas. I struggle to keep them simple, which unfortually is not the case here, lol.
I used my favorite tool of all time here, my Cuddle bug to cut both the lace border and vellum flowers, fancy corners and leafs. Papers used are Heartfelt Creations Majestic Morning collection, as are the stamped and die cut flowers, I stamped on vellum and colored them with markers, sculptured and layered them. I created my background mat using distress ink by layering one color on top of the other,
Products used, Heartfelt creations Majestic Morning papers, stamps and die collection. Recollections cardstock, Vellum, Stampabilities scripture stamp, Autumn Leaves butterfly stamp, Sizzix border die, Cuddlebug vintage corner die, flower stemins, pearls establishments. distress inks, markers
I'm entering this in the "Favorite Tool" challenge over at Simon Says blog. http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/

No comments:
Post a Comment