Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Coffee Bear gift bag

I'm back again with another project to share, this time a gift bag and tag. I'm not much of a Digi stamp person, but ever since I got my Cricut Explore and I discovered drawing with it I'm finding myself doing it more and more, I convert the digi into a svg file that my machine can draw and just color, I love coloring so I don't really know why I don't like doing digis, maybe it's because I have to print and I'm always trying to conserve ink.
I made this gift bag as a gift for my sister in law who is having surgery today and it's also her birthday this month, so I did both sentiments, lol, she's a big coffee fan, I know she'll love this cute little coffee cup. 

This turned out to be the cutest tiny drawing but I think I kind of messed it up with my coloring, The image is a file called "Doughnut holes and coffee" from Little Scraps of Heaven designs, isn't it the cutest. The tag is also a LSHD cutting file, I love LSHD files they are not only cute but cut perfectly. I cut the bag comes from Cre8ive Kutz. I stamped the rose on the label as well as the get well soon sentiment, Happy Birthday is also stamped, I collect many dollar store stamps, and I think that's where the birthday and rose stamp comes from, the get well one I think comes from a Heidi Grace set, Card stock used is recollection from Micheals, but I have no idea where the rose paper comes from, I needed extra long paper because my bag needed a 18" piece and I found this, If I'm correct it's drawer liner paper. but not sure,
I'm entering this in the "anything but a card" challenge over at Simon Says Stamp blog. http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/

Till next time
Kara

1 comment:

Teresa Kline said...

hello karen! an adorable gift bag, so cute and fabulous coloring! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*