Today I'm back with a Graduation card I created by using a number of different inks, I started with a plain white background. Using 3 or 4 different alcohol inks I dropped random drops on the paper allowing them to blend, I sprayed a few times with alcohol/water solution to encourage more blending and to cover the entire page, I then used a glimmer mist ink spray to add a more deeper blue to my page and create an even coloring. After my ink was dry I embossed a flourish with silver metalic ink and embossing powder.
My bear and flower die-cut is a cut file from Little Scraps of Heaven, go here "Make a wish Bear" as is the label I used for a sentiment frame. After putting it all together I added some rhinestones to give the flourish more effect, I tried to create a magcial effect.
I'm entering this into contest on the Craft Stamper magazine blog, the requirement is to use 2 or more inks or ink colors, "Lets get Inky" here


No comments:
Post a Comment