Saturday, June 4, 2016

Giraffe Scene card

I was asked to create a more masculine card with a giraffe recently, so this is what I came up with, I couldn't find a giraffe cutting file that didn't' seem cute or child themed so I created one from a google search clip art,
I used some Little scraps of Heaven Design cutting files (found here) "Wave Scallop Border" and vegetation from a file named "Harvest squirrels".
I kept the card in a twilight theme by creating all my pieces in shadow colors, for the sunset background I used glimmer mists and an embossing folder to create the scene.
I'm going to be entering this in a challenge over at Craftin Desert Divas Blogspot Linky Party challenge "Create a Scene" here
and also in Die Cuttin Divas Anything Goes challenge, here

1 comment:

handcrafthobby said...

What a great scene you created.. I sometime googled for images also :)
Love the scene and colors!
Thank you for sharing with us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party!
DT Jan