Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Little Love Bug Valentine treat bag.

I made this super cute little treat bag for one of my beautiful nieces, she just love ladybugs, and this cute ladybug cutting file from http://designsoncloud9.com/ was just perfect,
My little ladybug bee is acutally a magnet that my niece can put on the fridge,
I tag is created using a stamp, and the little heart shaped bag is also a Cloud9 cutting file,
I'm going to be entering this in the "Warm and cozy" die cut challenge over at http://stuckonusketches.blogspot.ca/2015/01/january-23-die-cut-challenge-reveal.html, I hope it's ok for the challenge, what's makes you think more of warmth than ladybugs and daises, and the little bear looks so cuddly, makes me feel warm and cozy just looking at it, not to mention that it reminds me of my cute cuddly niece, lol

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Super adorable treat bag...your niece will love it. Great take on the challenge, thanks for sharing it with us at SOUS!