My sister took this picture after she gave my little nephew her iPhone to watch a video and keep him out of trouble for a while so she could get something done, after awhile she noticed he had acquired a few buddies. We couldn't resist taking a picture, they looked so cute sitting there holding their dolls and watching so seriously.
I created this sketch using the October 24 sketch over at http://stuckonusketches.blogspot.ca/
Papers used are from a Heidi Grace pack, the iphone bear cutting files come from Paper Peicing by Nikki,
the circle cutting files comes from SVG cutting files, and the flourish is a sizzix die cut, the journal block is stamped using an Autumn leaves stamp, I added a few punched apples to my flourish for a final touch, there are still a few touch ups I want to do, like the journaling and I'm still not completely satisfied with the title.
4 comments:
Great page Karen! Love the bear and the phone detail. Thanks for joining us at SOUS!
Hi this is so cute, love your take on the sketch. Bye for now SOUS DTM
It's a lovely take of the sketch, Karen. So sweet the bear! Thanks for sharing at SOUS.
Eli
Just stop! This is just too darn cute!
=)
Darling!
Thanks so much for sharing this and
for creating with our sketches again!
Have a great weekend!
Warmly, Leah
Post a Comment