Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Brown Bear Card

I'm so excited I got accepted on a Design Team at Little Scraps Of Heaven here Check out the site, they have the cutest paper piecing files ever!!!
For my card I used DCWV papers from the Birthday Wishes stack, some random stamps from my stash for the cupcake and candles, and a Heidi Grace "Happy Birthday" sentiment stamp,
I also added 3 different ribbons on the top banner,
I posted this on the LSHD facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Little-Scraps-of-Heaven-Designs
I'm also entering it into these challenges, "Use Ribbon" http://www.craftindesertdivas.com/search/label/Linky%20Party

and "Birthday Card"
http://lawnscaping.blogspot.ca/2015/02/lawnscaping-challenge-birthday.html


3 comments:

{Chrissie} said...

This is SO cute! That bear is just darling! Thanks so much for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenges!

Got2BCrafting said...

Awwww... such a sweet little bear!!
Thank you so much for joining us at the Craftin Desert Divas "Ribbon" Linky Party!
~ DT Lori

Unknown said...

Super cute!! That bear is adorable. Thanks for joining us at the CDD ribbon linky party!