Over at the Cuddlebug Spot they are having a "Cute as a Button" challenge this week, it took me awhile to figure out a way how to create a card using buttons in an unusual and cute way. I was going through my Cricut cartridges looking for ideas when this one came upon me, lol
For my card I used my Sweethearts cartridge to cut the gumball machine, I embossed the back panel with my new "Juli's Garden" embossing folder, sentiment is stamped on a cricut cut banner, the buttons in the bowl are real buttons mixed with paper cut ones cut using my cuddlebug and a Sizzix cutting die, the heart is cut using a cuddlebug die.

3 comments:
What a great card, I love the idea of buttons for gumballs!!! Thanks for joining the Cute As A Button Challenge at The Cuttlebug Spot.
What a neat idea and great attention to detail on your gumball machine. Love the shaped edge to your card too.
Thanks for playing along at The Cuttlebug Spot this week. Hope you'll be joining us again soon.
Rachel x
I think this card is SO adorable! TFS!
Post a Comment