Sunday, January 20, 2013

Bird with nest card

This weeks challenge over at the Cut it Up challenge blog was to use a new craft item to create a project. I used my new Sweethearts Cricut cartridge to to create this cute birds in a nest that I used on a card.

5 comments:

Karen said...

This is adorable! The birds are so cute and I love the sentiment! Thanks for playing along at Cut It Up Challenges! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a cute card! Thanks so much for joining us at Cut It Up!

Stacey

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new Sweethearts cartridge! Isn't it fun to explore a new cartridge? You chose an adorable cut. Love your card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Cut it Up Challenges.

Evelyn

Kimberly J. said...

Oh I love this cartridge! You are going to have so much fun with it!! Great card!! Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges! :)

Kimberly
Cut It Up DT

Janis Lewis said...

This is so sweet! Thanks for playing at Cut It Up Challenges. :) Janis