Friday, February 22, 2013

Recipe card

Over at the Fantabulous Cricut Cutting Blog they are having a "Kiss the cook" challenge, creating a project using a recipe. I created a card using my "Once upon a Princess" cartridge to create my ice cream cone, I spent alot of time brainstorming how to incorporate a recipe into a project, when I came up with creating my own funny little recipe for a teenage Birthday card. I used another Cricut cut, The birthday sentiment with balloons, I cut it in the Cricut Craft room when it was a weekly freebie, but for the life of me I can't remember what cart or collection it came from, I've been all over the cricut library but cant find it.

4 comments:

Life and Knits said...

OMG! This is so cute! Love how you put the recipe on there!! Really great card!!

So glad you joined us this week at FCCB!

Susie

Jayne said...

Fabulous card!Just love your recipe! Thanks for joining us at FCCB.
Jayne x

Missy said...

Super cute, what a sweet little recipe you added!!

arin said...

Congratulations on your TOP 5 over at FCCB! I would love to showcase you over on our Spotlight Sunday, please email me at apieceoflifespie@gmail.com
Arin