

I just love these recent pictures I took of my beautiful niece Christianna, she looks so cute in her blue Sunday dress. Her favorite toy when visiting Grandma, Grandpa and her auntie's house are these large stringed beads, or should I say she loves playing with the shoe string they are stringed with. I can't believe how fast she's growing.
My darling little niece loves to jump, or should I say lives to jump, LOL. She has so much fun in the jumper hanging from the rafters in our basement sewing room. (Excuse the mess, its harder to keep a sewing room clean than it is a craft room, LOL)I took this picture yesterday afternoon while we were taking care of her because her mom was busy in the kitchen. She is so amazing to watch jumping up and down, she's such a little bundle of energy.
No comments:
Post a Comment