I've been so busy lately that I just didn't have think about posting my weekly photos let alone do it.


These are pictures I took of my sisters birthday cake and party foods she and my mom made for her birthday on the 27th of February. Mom found the recipie for these cute little butterfly cookies in a magazine and couldn't resist making them for Mona, after all she is a big butterfly fan. The cake is poppyseed, her favorite.
March week 1
.


My tiny niece Christianna loves my mom's large yarn balls that she uses to hook large rugs, when she gets into them she's like a little kitten, all wrapped up in the tangle she creates.March week 2


On the 7th of March we visited my brother's family, I took these pictures of his youngest daughter, Cierria during dinner. She looked so cute playing while we ate that I couldn't resist sharing these pictures.March week 3
This week I decided to share some of my favorite things,
What is more irresistible than a good cup of coffee and chocolate,
This is my bamboo plant, not only is this my favorite plant but it also hold special memories in my heart, they were given as a gift from a dear friend of the family who has since passed on.

I couldn't resist snapping a few pictures of my craft room, one is of my punchie and scissor holder and the other is a top view of part of my craft table.
No comments:
Post a Comment