Monday, July 20, 2009

My first Mini Album


I haven't posted for so long, seems like I just haven't gotten around to it. This is a project I created for a Mother's day gift....that's how slow I've been lately, LOL
I created this little album for my mom to carry around in her purse, it's a littly brag book made out of office badge holders,

On the front cover I used some heart die-cuts, distressed with ink and estblished witha pink bow. I stamped a little frame for the words, 'brag book'. and added grandma's in bubble sticker.
The pages are kept together with pink ribbon.

All the pages contain photos of my mom's granddaughters. Yup I have 5 neices but no nephew. lol. (but no pic of the littlest one yet)

Pictures are a bit fuzzy, that's because of the glare the badge holder create when the camara flashes.






and finally the back cover, where I added a little quote


Papers I used and some of the paper establishments are Little Yellow Bicycle. I also used some punchies, ribbons and bling.





No comments: