I love to create cards and lately it seems thats all I have time for, a quick card now and then.

These are pocket cards I created for a memories from the attic challenge. All 3 have cuddlebug embossed backgrounds. I love my bug, embossing and inking backgrounds gives cards such an elegant appeal.

3 more cards, on these I tried out some new ideas for using my favorite punch. I won the Fiskars 'My Funny Valentine' squeeze punch in a RAK at Fiskateers, LOVE it. Sometimes I wonder how I ever managed without it. LOL
These last 2 cards are amoung my favorites of the whole batch, used my Funny Valentine punch again. Here I added some bling as a finishing touch. I love bling, if it sparkles, it's my kind of establishment.

1 comment:
Karee Sue.. some great ideas here ... great job on the blog
Post a Comment