Sunday, March 19, 2017

Hand made Shamrock charm necklace

My niece turned 6 on the 10th, my family and I can`t make it to many of my 15 nieces and nephews birthday partys but we try to put together a little gift for each, usually they get it quite some time after the day, lol,
Yesterday I decided to sit down and create her a little something and this is what I came up with.....
 I first used my Cricut Explore to draw the cover frame and her name on shinky dink plastic and cardstock, then cut around the outside, I colored both images with metallic markers and my Bic markers, shrunk the plastic with my heat gun, and added some 3D  paint to the name, hearts and shamrock on the piece, I then applied glitter on the back and sealed the whole piece with a clear sealer. I added a jump ring and attached it to a leather necklace with some beads,
Materials used: Cricut Cartridge- Storybook, Shinky Dinky Plastic, Recollections card-stock,  Markers, 3d paint in red, green an gold, beads, leather cord and findings.  
I`m enetering this in the St. Patrick`s Day challenge over at the http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.ca/

1 comment:

Karla Yungwirth said...

This is so lovely! What a great idea for a gift :) I'm sure your niece loved it! Thanks so much for joining us for the FCCB challenge this week! Hugs, DT Karla