Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Just a few of my favorite...

Hello everybody in blogger land, today I'm sharing a few cards I created for my posts over at Little Scraps of Heaven Designs where I'm on the Design Team.
This is the website http://littlescrapsofheavendesigns.com/
and here is the Facebook page, I love creating for LSHD, the cutting files are ever the cutest,
I created this card for my younger sister's birthday, she loves tea, so this design was perfect, this file is called "You Warm my Heart" and can be found on the LSHD website, (link above)

I love how this one turned out, this one uses a few different files, "Little Buggers, My flower Garden, and "Scroll"

The little birdie and bird house I used here is so cute, it comes from a cutting file called "Winter Bear", flowers are from "My flower garden"

Love the fancy flourish frames found in "Fancy Photo Collection"
Hope you enjoyed my little card showing, Lately I've been creating mostly cards and these are just a few of the many I'm made in the past 2 months.
Till Next time
Kara

No comments: