Today I've decided to create some pirate birthday cards for an ongoing challenge over at the Pretty Paper and Ribbons blog spot, here
For this card I used some distressed background paper that I created myself with inks, some stamps for the seaweed, and some PPPR cutting files, I added a few stickle dots for a bit of sparkle,
I'm not too sure if I'm all happy how this one turned out, here I embossed the background bottom part with a Fiskars template, inked it, and stamped the top part with some clouds and birds, I added some sequins at the bottom. The ship is also a PPPR cutting file,
4 comments:
Your cards look gr8t, wtg with the cutting files, thanks so much for joining the challenge!
I like BOTH cards! Thanks for linking them up to the PPPR Shiver Me Timbers Challenge!
two great cards!! Love the extra details you add to your cards - makes such great backgrounds!! Thanks for linking up with the Shiver Me Timber challenge at PPPR!!
This is just too adorable! Love these! Thank you so much for joining us for our Shiver Me Timbers Challenge!
Post a Comment