My first Christmas card for this year, hope to get more done so I can avoid the just before Christmas rush to create,
I made this card using a LSHD cutting file called "Warm Hugs" found here.
other materials unclude some papers I found at Dollar Tree in these cute little 6x6 packs, glimmer mist, glitter, ribbon, and some puffy paint,
I'm entering this card into the "Gift for a Sibling or friend" challenge over at Cut It Up blog.
I made this card for my brother and his family, my little nephew loves little "Olaf"
3 comments:
This is adorable! Olaf is so fun and I'm sure your nephew will love this card! Thanks for sharing at Cut It Up!
Katrina
ScrappyHorses.blogspot.com
This is sooo cute! Love the Olaf lovie...LOL! Thanks for sharing with us at Cut It Up.
Gosh, if he hugs that snowman too tight, he'll start to melt! Love it!
Thanks for joining us for our "Oh, Brother!" challenge at Cut it Up!
Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com
Post a Comment