Friday, March 20, 2015

New cards,

My very first digi stamp project, or kind of a digi stamp, I took the digi into Design Space and drew the image with a pen in my Explore, Love this cute little mouse in a teacup from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs. I used some papers from my stash, I love buying these little Forever in Time paper packs in Dollar Stores, the have the cutest prints for cards,  I added a lace and bow with a little sequin dove hanging like a charm and some gemstones. The cross and phrase stamp are my newest additions to my crafty stash.
 I added another mouse/teacup to the inside of my card.
My other card has a number of LSHD cutting files, from the collections of "Fancy Photo Frames', "My Paper Garden Vol.2" and a cute butterfly from "Chasing Butterflies", I just love LSHD cutting files, they are worth checking out, if you have a cutting machine that can cut svgs.
This card also features paper from a Forever in Time pack, Recollections cardstock, and a beautiful scripture stamp that was a gift from my sister once,

No comments: