Monday, March 2, 2015

My first box card attempt.

My very first box card,
I created this card for my sister's birthday on the 27th but unfortunately it didn't get done till the 28th, but the look on her face when I presented it to her was worth all the effort this card was. for this card I used a Cuddly Cute Designs file Bear with Roses,
I also used my MS punches, leaf branch, fern branch and butterfly, papers are an older My Mind's Eye print, and the fancy happy birthday design was cut using a cricut cartridge, Paper Lace
I'm entering this in the Red Carpet Studio My Fair Lady Challenge. here

4 comments:

Leslie said...

This is adorable, loving all the details. Thanks for sharing at Red Carpet Studio!

Anonymous said...

For your first attempt, this look like it turned out fabulous! Great job. . Thanks for joining us at Red Carpet Studio and hope to see you again.
Tammy DT

Cherished said...

Awesome exploding box. Thanks for playing at RCS.

Wyvern said...

You did a great job on this exploding box card! It looks fabulous!
Angela