Sunday, August 3, 2014

Our Soccer Star layout

My little niece Nathania is an active soccer player, This year her pee-wee team took a metal, I guess the most important is that she seems to be having so much fun!!
For my layout I used Doodlebug paper from the "All Star" pack, and solid pieces from my stash, I stamped the red piece with various star stamps (Autumn Leafs) but unfortunately by the time I got all my pieces on the layout you can hardly see any of them.
I used the Cricut Create a Friend Cartridge to create most of my establishments,

The title I created on my own in SCAL with a free font, and the film strip is a SVG file from My Scrap Chick cutting files, I went through all my cartridges and I just couldn't believe that not one of them contained a film strip image. 
I'm going to be entering this layout in the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge blog Challenge me Monday challenge  here, the challenge this week was labled take me to the ball game.

3 comments:

Missy said...

THis is a SUPER layout, I really like how you used the filmstrips for the photos! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!!

Lynn B. said...

Really cute layout! Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB.

L.B. said...

love the film strip look on this