I created a gift for an uncle recovering from an major operation, I was baking cake pops for 3 of my visiting nieces and my mom and sister decided they would make a cute get well gift, so off I went of create a box for them.
The paper is from my stash, the sentiment is a stamp from a Heidi Grace collection, and the cupcake is a cutting file I'm not sure where it's from, the box is a cutting file from Birds Cards that I altered a little,
I'm entering this in the Die-cut Food & Beverage challenge over at Stuck On U Sketches blog, here
2 comments:
This is adorable and yummy !!! Super cute project !! Thank you so much for joining us at SOUS !!! Hope you join us again and have a wonderful day !!
Hugs,
Mayra DTM
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com
Thanks for sharing your super adorable gift box with us at SOUS. Love the pretty paper..the cup cake is perfect!
Post a Comment