Over at the Cut it Up challenge blog they are having a Lion/Lamb challenge.http://cutitupchallenges.blogspot.ca/ I decided to create a baby card using a Cuddlebug lion diecut and my new Spellbinders Crown ovals set.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love how the scalloped oval mimics the lion's mane! Nice colors, too! Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up Challenges! Evelyn
6 comments:
I love how the scalloped oval mimics the lion's mane! Nice colors, too!
Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up Challenges!
Evelyn
This is so cute! I love that lion and your machine stitching looks great! Thanks for playing along at Cut It Up! :)
Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com
Totally Cute!!
Thanks for joining us at Cut it up!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
CIU DT
Adorable baby card! Love your stitching and the color combo is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up Challenges!
~Tami
Very cute, love the colors. Cut It Up!
Very cute and I love the colors :) :) Thanks so much for joining us at Cut It Up! :) :)
Post a Comment