I created this special card for a friend,
I'm going to enter it into this weeks challenge over at LSHD's Design Team blog, http://littlescrapsofheavendt.blogspot.ca/
For my card I used 2 LSHD flower files, the roses were a previous freebie, and the daisys are part of another freebie file. I just used the flowers not the pot, I can't remember where I got the scroll file from, when I first started collecting my cutting files I didn't realize that I'd want to know where the file comes from someday, now alot of my files are unknowns.
I created the phrase in my silhouette program and let the machine draw it for me, amazing what the little machine can do.
The background is something new I decided to try, I have some DCWV corrugated papers, I'm not really too crazy for corrugated papers because of the bulk, but wanted to use it here, so I decided to try and see what would happen if I embossed it, so I ran it through my cuddlebug and it came out beautifully, it still had the corrugated design but also the embossing folders, and the best part is that it flattened some of the paper's bulk, while leaving the design intact.
I finished of my card by adding tiny glass marbles to the daisy centers and back propped the flowers with a die-cut Sizzix flourish.

No comments:
Post a Comment