I found a new challenge over at the My Creative Time blog, http://www.creativetimeforme.com/
I'm a big fan of this blog, I love her work and her dies are just fab.
anyway the challenge was to use some memento on your project.
For my layout I used 3 mementos: the 2 little cards with poems and the necklace. The layout is an additon to the scrapbook i'm making my sister of her wedding, her hubby gave her those 2 little cards during the time they were going out, and the necklace I gave her once as a special sister gift, after her marriage she gave me these 3 items to fit into her album,
Other products used: Printed papers, cardstock, Cuddlebug dies-Hearts, Cricut cartridges-Sweethearts (You & Me phrase), Sentimentals cart (together forever phrase) & Life's a party cart (wedding rings).

7 comments:
This is such a BEAUTIFUL layout!FANTASTIC job with all of the pretty details,just GORGEOUS!!!!Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time/Designer's Challenge!!!:)
Karen ~ Oh my aren't you the seetest sister ever! Making your sister a scrapbook of her wedding! I LOVE the momentos you chose soemthing from her hubby and one cherished necklace from you! AWESOME job! Thanks for joining us over at My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge!
Welcome! Welcome! I'm with you...I just love Emma's products!!! :) This is so pretty! What great momentos! Thanks for joining us in the My Cretive Time ~ Designer Challenge. Hope to see you again soon! :)
wow! I never thought of adding jewelry, that is so cool! thanks for playing with us at My Creative Time Designer's Challenge!
liz
What a sweet Sister to do a scrapbook! By the looks of this page you are doing a wonderful job and your Sister will love it!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com
What a great way to preserve a memory for your sister. Thanks for joining us at My Creative Time!!
Hugs,
Amy
What a FANTASTIC layout my friend! Thank you for joining us!
HUGS,
Emma;)
Post a Comment