Over at the Red Carpet Studio they're having a "use a button" challenge, like usual I'm entering the contest the last day,
I created another page for my sisters wedding memory book, using lots of memorabilia, the flowers are actual decorations from the wedding, I also used an actual wedding reception program.
The background papers are odd ones I've collected over the years, but the base paper is from a K & Company collection, the stickers are also from the collection, the bling and buttons come from my stash, the journal stamps is an Autumn Leaves, and the little Precious Moments establishment I created from clip art that I collected and printed, My sister loves Precious Moments and I've been trying to add a little element to each of the pages.

4 comments:
Very pretty Layout! Thanks for playing along with RCS!!
Beautiful layout. Love those flowers. Thanks for playing at RCS!!!!
fab page and thanks for playing along at RCS
It is really pretty! Thanks for joining us at RCS!
Post a Comment