My adorable little niece is such a happy go luck kid, she'll entertain herself for hours by walking around the house laughing and clapping to herself,When I made this layout, I tried to match my papers and colors to her outfit, but unfortunately I searched twice through my paper stash and couldn't even find one gray themed paper, let alone one that matched, gonna have to buy some, LOL
I created my own with a light gray marbled paper and felt markers, but it wasn't quite what I was looking for, so I had to go with blue instead, didn't turn out too bad after all,
The little bear on this one is special, awhile ago I brought a Sizzix die set of cut cuddly animals, my mom was making some little moccasins for the babies when I came up with the idea of cutting her leather animals to use on the fronts, I found that the cuddle-bug dies worked better than the sizzix ones but I did mange to cut a few, the bear on this page is a leftover that has been sitting on my scrap table since then looking for a home.
This layout is special to me for a number of reasons, one it's my favorite color theme, LOL, second its of my darling nieces and my baby sister. The picture was taken on Mona's big day, my brother and sister were visiting with their families and it seems Mona was trying to hold all those bundles of joy at once, lolUnfortually our adorable Sophie wasn't visitng with her family and Nathania couldn't visit at the time but I just couldn't resist adding a pic of them, after all the theme of the layout is Mona's nieces, Christianna didn't happen to be in the house at the time the picture was taken, but I included a picture of her playing with Cierria.
No comments:
Post a Comment