Wednesday, December 9, 2009


It's Christmas time, and the season for creating Christmas projects,
Here are a few cards I've done for challenges on my favorite boards.
Here I used some of my favorites, Precious Moments clip art, snowflakes, fibers and lots of sparkle.






I love the way this one turned out, I used quite a combination of products and techniques here, I cut the frame with my new silhouette, punched the leaf branches, stamped and embossed the bird on vellum and used a transparenty frame for my sentiment. To finish I used small red bling, and fibers.




I don't really make many shaped cards, but the idea for this one intrigued me and I had to try, I thought it would look cute as a Christmas card with red and yellow cuddlebug cut flowers, I hand cut the holly leaves and added large bling, and the tiny hanging ornament.

No comments: