Monday, September 15, 2014

Jamaican layout

Over at the Cut it Up challenge blog there's a International Day of  Peace challenge going on,
I haven't been to any other country but short shopping trips to the USA, and I just couldn't find any pictures to create a layout, last trip I forgot my camera. after much thinking I remembered that my sister was in Jamaica for her Honeymoon, One of the many places I'd love to visit. So this layout was created using Jamaican colors, the challenge requirements were to use a country's colors.
I used DCWV papers, Cutting files are from following sources, flowers-duckydesings.com, flower ring-Miss Kate's Cutables, and the Bird of Paradise silhouette I can't remember where I got that from.

3 comments:

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

This is gorgeous! I love how you used a black and white photo and colored papers, and the way you framed the photo with the flower ring.
Thank you for joining us for our International Day of Peace challenge at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Janis Lewis said...

That is priceless!
Thanks for linking up at Cut it Up! ~DT Janis

Migdalia said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!Amazing job!!
Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*