Saturday, July 12, 2014

Canada Layout

I'm proud of my Canadian heritage, so when we were asked to create a patriotic project over at Red Carpet Studio. here, I decided to create one from pictures of a past trip to the Peace Gardens, The Canadian flag garden was beautiful that year,
I had a difficult time creating this layout, I just couldn't find paper I liked for the background, so I decided to stamp some parts, and as I was putting it together I kept taking it apart, hating the way it looked, finally I decided I was running out of time and it'll be what it'll be and guess what? it came together nicely and I like the way it turned out. Isn't it weird when that happens?
Background paper is Doodlebug, Stamps are Autumn Leaves, the leaf background is a negative from a cutting project that I decided to save, glad I did, I used a Darcie leaf embossing folder behind it,

2 comments:

Ilda said...

Yay for Canadian paper crafters! Great layout!!!

Ilda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.