Sunday, November 18, 2012

Pilgram card

I created a thanksgiving card for the Fantabulous Cricut challenge blog this week, the challenge was to use a pilgrim or Indian,
The cricut craft room had these cute thanksgiving images free last week and I couldn't resist cutting some of them. I cut the pilgrim from the set offered, "Thanksgiving 1" craft room exclusives,
The corn and pumpkin flourish are from the Thanksgiving cricut cartridge,
The frame is a svg cut from letteringdelights.com.

4 comments:

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Great card, I can tell you put alot of time in it and it shows! Thanks for joining us at FCCB !!!
Brianna

Life and Knits said...

Great card Karen! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!!

Susie

Missy said...

This is really nice, I like the iamges and the gold on the focal piece!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!!

recollectionalley said...

The Pilgrim and the embossed gold foil are great! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

Janea

Recollection Alley