I found this cool new site where you can create challenges with your cricut and enter challenges, I finally found time to enter one, this week they asked to create a project with a farm animal, whats cuter than a party pig?
I used the Create a Critter 2 cartridge for this one, I thought this little piggie was the cutest, especially with her little dress and party hat. The balloons are also from the CC2 cart.

4 comments:
I absolutely love the colours and design of this card beautiful !! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week xhugsx Nikki
This is so cute - and I love the soft colours you've used!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper
Very sweet card and a cute way to use a farm animal! I love your color scheme! Thanks for joining us over at FCCB this week!
This is very cute, I like the shaped balloons and shaped critter, very neat!
Post a Comment